Your emotions, finances and children all get impacted and we are devoted to helping you with the education and resources needed to navigate your way through this winding road of the divorce process.
Whether you are contemplating, have already filed, in litigation or even completed with your divorce, there is information that can help you make the right decisions for your post-divorce life.
We offer Individual Consultations or Group Educational Workshops
(see below for details)
Contact us Now – The rest of YOUR life is waiting!
- Get Educated! Less Conflict = Less Cost
- Collaborative Divorce (Neutral Financial Professional)
- Financial information preparation, child support and alimony
- Settlement options / Equitable Distribution analysis
- Health Insurance options & acquisition
- MSA (Marital Settlement Agreement) draft review – reduces chances of post-divorce modifications
- MSA implementation / monitoring (don’t let items get missed that are due to you or that you are obligated to perform)
Second Saturday Workshops – Boca Raton, FL
Second Saturday is a 3 hour workshop that is offered periodically. It is designed to help participants explore the legal, financial, and family / emotional issues and gain a greater understanding of the process. The workshop consists of segments that are taught by a family law attorney, a financial professional and a therapist.
The Trusted Divorce Resource for Over 25 Years
Classes are every second Saturday of each month from 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
at 4720 NW Boca Raton Blvd, Suite D-106, Boca Raton, FL 33431
About Second Saturday
Second Saturday offers non-biased financial, emotional and legal advice from qualified local professionals.
Classes are held every month on the Second Saturday from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM at 6699 N. Federal Highway, Suite 103, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
Get the knowledge, support, and resources you need to survive the divorce process and move forward toward a new life.
The workshop was great. I feel like the blinders are off and my path is wide open.
I wish I would have known about this before my divorce was finalized. I believe I could have gotten a much better outcome