7000 West Palmetto Park Road
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Alyse November, Ph.D., LCSW
Alyse November, PhD, LCSW obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, her Master’s Degree in Social Work from Adelphi University, N.Y., and her PhD in Clinical Sexology from IICS. She is credentialed by the Academy of Certified Social Workers.
Alyse is the founder of Different Like Me, a company with a staff of over 30 professionals providing psychotherapy, psychoeducational testing and cognitive rehabilitation. As a licensed clinical social worker, Alyse provides psychotherapy to individuals across the lifespan. A substantial portion of her practice has focused on addressing challenges faced by adults, seniors, families and children ranging from divorce, relationships, parenting, co-parenting, trans-care, aging, chronic illness, and special needs to end of life issues, dementia, caregiving, educational challenges, bullying anxiety, and depression. Her PhD dissertation focused on sexual challenges and dementia.
- a specialist in Divorce, co-parenting, divorce recovery, narcissistic/borderline recovery, family adjustment, and child transitions
- Certified in EMDR, Brainspotting and transgender care
- a published author and a national speaker and presenter
- awarded 2022 Social Worker of the Year: National Association of Social Workers
- a Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, parenting coordinator and a collaboratively trained facilitator
- the Palm Beach Chapter President/Chair for the National Association of Social Workers
- is on the board of Florida’s Voice on Developmental Disabilities and National Association of Divorce Professionals
BOCA RATON, FLORIDA
Second Saturday Workshops
The Second Saturday workshop, is held every month on the second Saturday of the month except December. It is designed to help participants explore the legal, financial, and family / emotional issues and gain a greater understanding of the process. The workshop consists of segments that are taught by a family law attorney, a financial professional and a therapist.
When you participate ion our workshop you are going to hear extremely valuable information on how to prepare yourself for divorce or separation, the different options such as mediation or collaboration and the overall costs and time frames.