Equitable Advisors, LLC
2255 Glades Road, #412E
Boca Raton, FL 33431
cFP® , CDfa® , ricp®
His engineering education and background enables him to be a critical thinker and problem solver for complex financial situations. Looking at the big picture, Myles can help clients gain a sense of security by taking steps to accomplish their personal game plan for investment management, income, insurance & estate planning. His breath of knowledge across the financial spectrum and his relationship with many investment and insurance companies facilitate implementation of client goals.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional: signifies knowledge, ethics, and experience to help you manage your wealth.
- (RICP) Retirement Income Certified Professional designation: training on building integrated and comprehensive retirement income plans, helping to enable you to make better, more informed decision-making regarding retirement financial planning.
- Retirement Planning Specialist: title awarded by Equitable Advisors based on his receipt of a Certificate in Retirement Planning from the Wharton School of Business.
- (CDFA) Certified Divorce Financial Analyst designation: granted upon completion of specific training and education relating to the financial ramifications of divorce.
- Advanced Collaborative Law Training: How to effectively deal with a team of professionals in divorce cases. The aim is to help keep family relations in tact by reducing conflict and helping people make their own rational goal based decisions rather than a Judge deciding their outcome.
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Life qualifying member. MDRT is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance.
- Member of the Elite Advisors Group (EAG) which is an internal recognition program of Equitable Advisors, LLC that less than 20% of financial professionals affiliated with Equitable Advisors, LLC qualify for and who are distinguished for achieving a high standard of experience and service demonstrating their ability to help meet the complex needs of their clients.
- Prior Guest Speaker – The Money Channel Radio Station hosted by Steven Crowley.
- Conducted numerous workshops on a broad array of financial planning topics and divorce.
Myles German offers securities through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY (212) 314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC, which conduct business in CA as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC CFP and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. There marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
AGE-4863556.1 (7/22) (Exp. 7/24)
BOCA RATON, FLORIDA
Second Saturday Workshops
The Second Saturday workshop, is held every month on the second Saturday of the month except December. It is designed to help participants explore the legal, financial, and family / emotional issues and gain a greater understanding of the process. The workshop consists of segments that are taught by a family law attorney, a financial professional and a therapist.
When you participate ion our workshop you are going to hear extremely valuable information on how to prepare yourself for divorce or separation, the different options such as mediation or collaboration and the overall costs and time frames.